- Articles – This is where you will find interesting articles related to Early Childhood
- Supporting your Child Start School
Play Today November 2016
- Helping your Child with Socialisation
- Early Years Curriculum (the file below requires Power Point or an equivalent – please let me know if you would like the presentation as a hard copy)
- Early Years Key Worker Policy – Key Person Policy
- Literacy – This section offers information and web links to help you support your child with literacy at hom
National LIteracy Trust Book List
Oxford Reading Tree
Sounds of the English Phonic Code
- Top tips to help your child read
story-sacks – Reading with your child is even more fun with Story Sacks. Click on the link at the front of this line to find out more.
- Numeracy – This section offers information to help you support your child with numeracy at home
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by St James CE School of any of the products, services or opinions. St James CE School bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Please contact us if a link fails to work or takes you to a site that you would not expect.