We would please ask that this be used for Friends of St James fundraising purposes, organising class nights out and school related events only. Please do not use it for other purposes such as dealing with issues between children/with school – these need to be directed through school.
How to use Classlist
- Follow this link (copy and paste into your internet browser): classlist.com/join/1X3Q4O4
- Click on ‘get started’
- Fill in your first name, last name, email address and choose a password.
- Click on the drop down list for your child’s class. Fill in your child’s first name, last name, birth month, gender and your relationship to the child.
- You can then add multiple children by clicking ‘tap to add another child’ and follow step 5 again.
- Once all your children are added, click ‘next’
- Add your telephone number and your address and click ‘next’
- You can then add an extra family contact (Another parent or grandparents –anyone you feel should be involved – this can be done later if you prefer)
- Accept the terms and conditions
- We will then approve your application and you will be added and have access.
- Click on your name in the top left corner. This will take you to your profile. From here you can edit pupils and all your details if necessary e.g. change of address/phone number.
- Click on privacy settings – from here you can decide what information your class can see.
- Click on notifications – please ensure that all boxes are checked to make sure you don’t miss out on any posts or information.
- Click on ‘parent board’. Please post fundraising ideas – if you choose whole school, everyone will see these. If you choose ambassadors and reps, only we will currently see them.
- Download the Classlist app to ensure you don’t miss out on any notifications!
- If you need any help, click on the ‘help and training’ icon on the left hand side menu.