- Advice on keeping your child safe online.
- Pupil Premium information – is your child entitled to funding?Early Years Pupil Premium Flyer 2021
- Supporting your Child Start School
- School Readiness – Steps to Starting School
- Helping your Child with Socialisation
- Need some ideas to keep your children busy and learning at home? Try this fantastic app: https://50thingstodo.org/
- Early Years Key Worker Policy – Key Person Policy
- Literacy – This section offers information and web links to help you support your child with literacy at home
National LIteracy Trust Book List
Oxford Reading Tree
Sounds of the English Phonic Code
- Numeracy – This section offers information to help you support your child with numeracy at home
- Ofsted – If you would like to tell Ofsted about our setting you will find the details you need on this poster: Posterforparents.
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by St James CE School of any of the products, services or opinions. St James CE School bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Please contact us if a link fails to work or takes you to a site that you would not expect.