At St James CE Primary School:
- Teaching Assistant
We are seeking to appoint a part-time (12 – 3.30pm) Teaching Assistant to work as directed across the primary age range, supporting the teaching staff to deliver an exciting curriculum designed to energise the children’s learning.We look forward to receiving applications from practitioners who are:
- Experienced with working with children across the primary age range.
- Experience of working with children who have additional needs.
- Enthusiastic about working with children.
- Able to work effectively as a member of a small team.
Please contact the office on 01235 868232 for more details.
Closing Date: 24th July 2019
Please contact the school office by email (email@example.com), via our contact page or on 01235 868232.
The Vale Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Other VAT vacancies (please click on the links below for full details or contact the school that has the vacancy):
- Teaching Assistant KS1 – St Nicholas C of E Primary School
Closing date: Friday 12th July 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 17th July 2019
Teaching Assistant KS1 July 2019